The Pace Arm-Evac 150 (Single Inlet: 155 CFM) Features:
- SteadyFlex ESD-Safe Arm/Nozzle Assembly included
- Low profile, compact unit fits under workbench
- Fume Extraction for up to 2 operators (additional SteadyFlex Arm/Nozzle required)
- Reliable, brushless motor pump does not require costly routine maintenance
- Rugged steel case construction
- Locking casters for easy mobility & portability
- Superior performance and quiet operation
- Optimal flow rates for use with our flex arms & accessories
- Low cost, easily changed, disposable filter cartridges
- Digital control panel with easy-to-read display
- Wireless Remote Control included
- Filter Condition Monitor & Alarmalerts user of blockage or need to change filter
- 10 air flow speed settings
- LED Motor Speed Indicator
- Time Set feature automatically shuts unit off
- Control Panel Lock prevents unauthorized alteration of settings
- Total Run Time Counter displays hours machine has been in use
- Wide variety of filter options to meet virtually any benchtop application
You can order direct from KIMCO and save some money.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Celcon M270 is Acetal Copolymer designed for superior moldability or hard to fill mold applications.
It is good as a purging material. HDPE is also used in the production of plastic bottles, corrosion-resistant piping and plastic lumber
Thin insulator for the APSX-PIM molds.
The APSX-PIM is an automatic injection molding machine with a small footprint (4 ft X 1 ft). It is a Heavy Duty machine for continuous or single cycle plastic part production. Made in the USA.