Customer registration is REQUIRED during the checkout process. APSX LLC will not process credit card payments due to high fees for orders higher than $5000. Please select the bank transfer/check payment option.
APSX SPYDER CNC Machine
APSX SPYDER CNC Machine can machine ALUMINUM, STEEL, BRONZE, BRASS, DELRIN (ACETAL), WOOD and other material with high precision.
APSX SPYDER is a precise and rigid CNC milling machine that can machine metals, wood and plastic. It is designed to replicate vertical machine center precision in a router package.
APSX SPYDER is a complete, ready-to-mill system that includes embedded PC, keyboard, monitor, pendant and a mist system. It uses just a standard wall outlet for the power.
APSX SPYDER comes with the SPYDER CNC software with real-time OS and no glitches.
APSX SPYDER is no-maintenance and no-rust machine thanks to its open frame design, hard anodized aluminum body and superior hadrware.
APSX SPYDER has user controls for the spindle speed (2000-20000 RPM) and mist amount during the milling process. These are critical for metal milling. Spindle speed can be controlled directly from the G-code.
All components of this machine are made in Cincinnati, OH USA.
DO YOU NEED FINANCING?
APSX SPYDER - SPECIFICATIONS
USER MANUAL (PDF)
- 20" X 12" X 4" X, Y, Z travel
- 30" (D) by 23" (W) machine base footprint, 16” (H) height
- Required space for placing the machine is about 35” (D) by 27” (W)
- 2000 - 20000 RPM Pressured Air-Chilled 800W Spindle
- 120V standard wall outlet with proper grounding (8A peak)
- Steel shafts and hard anodized aluminum construction
- PC, keyboard, monitor and pendant are included
- Mist liquid container
- SPYDER CNC software is installed
- Overload Protection with Auto-Stop
- Up to 144 IPM [inch per minute]
- Repeat accuracy at no load (+/- 0.0002") and achievable machining accuracy (+/- 0.001") or better.
- Adjustable mist amount via user interface
- 1/4" end mill is included
- Approximate weight: 150 lbs
- Optional stand is available as an accessory
- 4th axis configuration is available
APSX SPYDER Post-process file for Fusion 360 is here
WHAT's IN THE BOX
Embedded computer inside the control panel
Monitor with wall mount kit
SPYDER CNC software
Wall-mountable plastic container for the liquid
Entry level CNC routers, used high-end CNCs or outsourcing to a 3rd party can be an option for some people.
Would a small CNC machine increase your overall performance?