Join Our Team
APSX LLC | Join Our Team
Thanks for visiting APSX Jobs Available. To make an application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached.
Machine Shop Coordinator and Assembler
The individual will be performing the duties as a Machine Assembler, Machinist and Shop Floor Coordinator. You will perform all necessary tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
• Execute the entire production process. This will require rotating through tasks for completion of all required production processes such as receiving, machining, delivering parts to local vendors and assembly.
• Receive shipments. This will require unpacking and inventorying components after conducting quality inspections
• Machining. This will require performing an essential operation of CNC machining
• Local deliveries. Deliver unfinished parts to local vendors for additional operations on parts.
• Assembly. Perform sub-assemblies and final assembly:
○ Gather parts and tools from the list and follow basic assembly instructions.
○ Fasten of linear bearings and blocks using a power tool.
• Previous experience preferred in machining, assembly, or other related fields
• Ability to take notes and use when needed
• Familiarity with hand tools and equipment
• Ability to stand for at least 7 hours and lift 50 lbs
• Ability to work well in teams
• Ability to use a computer to use instruction files
• Ability to follow safety instructions