- Plastic Injection
- CNC Machine
- Electric Motor and Control
- ABOUT APSX
APSX Affiliate Program
Refer. Sell. Make Money NOW.
Thank you for your interest in the APSX affiliate program. We can’t wait to start working with you.
Do you have a website or blog related to CNC machining, Injection Molding or general shop tools? We want to reward you for referring others to products on our site. Anyone with a blog, website or social media accounts can join the APSX Affiliate Program and earn a 10% commission on purchases made from APSX.com. If someone comes to APSX.com via your affiliate link, and that person makes a purchase within 15 days, you will receive 10% commission on that sale.
The first step to earning commission is to set up an account and join the APSX Affiliate Program. Account setup and registration are free and it only takes a few minutes.
After registering for the APSX Affiliate Program, you will get a unique link referring users to our products. Share the link on your website and social media contacts. For every product purchased from your link, you will earn commission from APSX.
How can I make more money through your program?
Target specific promotions through banners, blog posts, tweets or emails to create awareness about your product review or recommendation list. This personalized method works best in boosting conversion rates. But, we don't accept websites with APSX coupons.
Can I buy one of your items using my own affiliate link?
APSX does not allow you to purchase items through your own affiliate links.
Can I promote APSX items on more than one website?
Yes, absolutely. You can promote APSX products across one or all of your websites. The more links and content you share, the more qualified visitors you’re likely to send us — and this should translate into higher conversion rates.
Does it cost me anything to become an affiliate?
It’s absolutely free to join the APSX Affiliate Program. There’s no charge to apply and there’s no minimum sales requirement.
I don’t have a website. Can I participate in your program?
Yes, you can. You don't clone or copy webpage presentation or use iframe.
Please avoid the following actions:
- Using APSX in the site page or profile name
- Using Google Adwords for APSX
- Using the APSX logo as the profile, header or site logo
- Communicating or acting as a representative for APSX
- Sending unsolicited emails
- Publishing or linking to APSX.com from adult, gambling or offensive websites
- Disparaging or misrepresenting APSX in anyway, in particular using words like “scam” or “rip-off”
- Using any cookie stuffing techniques that set the affiliate tracking cookie without the referred customer’s knowledge
- Promoting APSX on any sites with inappropriate content
- Providing discount codes which were not specifically issued for them
- Purchasing APSX products by creating a new account and using their own affiliate link. If we spot that all pending commissions will be removed and the affiliate account shut down
- Links placed on any major coupon sites will not be counted!
Your focus should be on creating your own unique identity, this not only avoids confusion but also protects you from the responsibilities we have to our customers and partners.